Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Primping Pictures

My friend Rachel who I told you about here was soooo sweet enough to take pictures of me and the bridesmaids and my momma getting ready for mine and Kyle's big day. I didn't want my photographer worn out early, because that was sure to happen with our HUGE family.

So being the incredibly servant-hearted friend that she is, she happily obliged. And I couldn't be more grateful. She did a fantastic job. I am so proud of her for starting her own business. And being really great at what she does too!

This is my sweet friend. I believe her husband Johnny (John Paul) took this. You can find it on her blog and website (I hope that credit doesn't infringe on copyrights Rach ha).

You can see the pre-wedding pictures on her blog by clicking here.

THANK YOU RACH!!!!!

1 comment: