Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Can't Do It

Blog backgrounds. I tried to find one that I liked and kept it up for a few days, but I am just not a fan (for me that is). My friends who have them, they look like them. I just didn't think mine "looked" like me. I'm a minima stretch kinda girl ;)

I attempted to make a pretty header....That was a bust. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Sorry if my blog not only reads boring, but looks boring now too. My apologies.

3 comments:

  1. Friend- I am a simple is better kind of a gal. No backgrounds for me! Only a header :) I like minima strech a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with you on the minima stretch front... I've tried to change, but I just can't do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This might sound ridiculous but how did you get your header centered? For the life of me cannot figure it out! Please don't laugh at my lack of blogging design skills!

    ReplyDelete