Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Most Important Meal of the Day

It's early. I know. But I just need to brag on my husband (still weird to use that word) for just a quick minute.

I start my day at about 7:30. I get up, brush my teeth, maybe eat something, and then bury my nose in board review books for the rest of the day. Kyle wakes up around 6:30 and is usually out the door by 7:10ish since he has to be to work around 7:30.

I woke up a little early this morning and was lying in the bed watching Saved By The Bell. Don't judge. Kyle came and kissed me goodbye. I heard him making some noise in the kitchen, thinking that he was just taking out the trash (today is garbage day). He walked back in our bedroom with a cup of coffee and a bowl of my favorite cereal.

I'm learning quickly...It's all about the little things.

1 comment: