Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Weekend Update

This weekend we have covered all the bases...

Friday night we had a great double-date with the Siscos. The weather was absolutely gorgeous, so we decided to have dinner at the Bosco's patio. We ate way too much. But not enough to keep us from heading across the street to Yo-Lo for some dessert.

Kyle and I are huge ice cream lovers, so this was right up our alley!

The McShans weighed in at 0.8 pounds and cost around six dollars or so...


The Siscos on the other hand, weighed in at 1.18 pounds {if I remember correctly} totaling around nine dollars...Haha! On a normal day, I could have topped them :)


Kayla and I {hate this picture of me, but after multiple attempts, they weren't getting much better}


And our silly husbands {who we think are studs}


After a long day of cleaning {me inside and Kyle outside}, we headed to the Grizz game. Kyle bought me a Rudy Gay jersey for Christmas, and I am embarrassed to admit that I haven't worn it yet! We have been so busy, my super fan skills have been on slack.

My boy Randolph in the bottom left corner


One of my favorite places with my favorite person


Hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend...Enjoy your Sabbath tomorrow, however you may spend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment