Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Shop Around

While returning some things at Macy's the other day, I ran across a Martha Stewart blanket that looked exactly like one of my favorite blankets that I undoubtedly found at WalMart. So I decided to take a look at Martha's price tag. My mom always did a great job of teaching and showing me how to bargain shop and how to get the best deal possible. So now I like to boast in my great deal finds!

Here's Martha's blanket for the price of what I remember to be $69.


And here is my blanket bought at Walmart (same fabric mind you) for $15.

You could buy FOUR of the blankets like I have to the price Martha charges. And not to hate on Martha because I do love all things home from her! Just showing you how it pays to shop around...Or should I say save?

No comments:

Post a Comment