Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Declan's Mustache Bash

This weekend was busy and wonderful...

First things first. We hit 27 weeks this weekend. If we are going off full-term being 38 weeks for these twinks, then that means we only have 11 weeks left! Which completely blows my mind. I feel so unprepared...

Here's your 27 week belly pic. I wish we would have been better staying on top of these, but sometimes we get so busy and it really does just slip my mind.


{according to babycenter, the babies are about the size of a head of cauliflower each...and growing...}

We get to see those sweet thangs (yes, I said thangs) again on Wednesday. I also have my glucose test which I am dreading... I don't handle drinking things quickly, especially on a somewhat empty stomach. I will definitely update after the appointment, hopefully with some good pictures of Mattie Rose and James!

Okay, on to the real reason for this post!

My most precious, absolutely adorable, sweet as pie godson, Declan, had his first birthday party on Saturday. Alicia did a great job planning for this Mustache Bash! Enjoy the pictures...


{adorable invitations - look at that little man}


{dessert table}


{food setup}


{alicia's friend allie made this awesome burlap cupcake}


{there was a burlap backdrop with a colorful banner of different fabrics to take pictures in front of - and a cute chalkboard to write messages on}


{plenty of mustaches and bow-ties to choose from}


{practicing walking - how cute is that little outfit}


{getting in on the action}


{yummy Muddy's smash cake}


{sweet sweet family}


{it took him a little while, but once he got that hand in there, he was all about it}


{sharing with his daddy}


{uncle kyle took the mustache bash seriously. who needs a fake one when you can have the real deal}


{aunt court and uncle kyle}


{helping that sweet boy walk}


{he loves his aunt court. and i love him so much more}


{presents!!!!}


{best friends}

Declan, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Watching you grow over the past year and see you discover your environment! It is an honor and a privilege to be your godmother and I love praying for you daily as I now get to pray for my little ones too! You make everyone's life so enjoyable!

Love you to the moon and back, Aunt Court

No comments:

Post a Comment