Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Boo at the Zoo

Our first Friday in Crossville, we wasted no time having fun with some friends! We headed a little further east to Kingston to meet up with the Siscos before going to the Knoxville zoo for Boo at the Zoo. It was the first time James and Mattie Rose were able to wear their Halloween costumes!


{cutest little tiger i've ever seen}


{and cutest little giraffe too}


{kyle said they looked miserable, like ralphy in the bunny suit on a christmas story. i thought they looked precious.}


{family photo op on the siscos front porch}


{blondies}


{just can't get enough of her}


{hey mom}


{pretty girl}


{family photo op at boo at the zoo}


{clark kent and his mommy and daddy}


{i'm still trying to figure out what animals these masks are}


{manly men}


{asher couldn't keep his hands off her... daddy better look out!}


{my favorite little guy}

The next day Kyle and I were in search of a pumpkin patch to take some pictures of the babies in their festive gear, but guess what? THERE ARE NO PUMPKIN PATCHES IN CROSSVILLE!!!!! I was heart broken. No cute set-ups for cute pictures. No mums. No hay bales. No scarecrows. That definitely did not help the adjustment to a new town! :) So we opted for the in-laws house and a little set-up at the local bank. 


{loves her mama}


{james' outfit is huge but i love this picture}


{he hated the hay}


{melt my heart}


{this was the best we could get. sweet man was sooo sleepy}

These next two pictures crack me up!!! Apparently my children have Elvis lips and they are totally apparent in these pictures...



I really hope those two made someone laugh because I was rolling on the floor when I went back through my camera.

Still trying to catch up on posts...More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment