Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 22, 2012

World's Best Chicken

I have been on the hunt for VERY easy recipes since time is limited and the babies seem to cry the minute I try to be productive. So to Pinterest I have been turning. 

I came across a picture titled "World's Best Chicken" and duh, I clicked on it. Three ingredients, yes please!


{1 tablespoon red wine vinegar, 1/4 cup maple syrup, 1/2 cup dijon mustard}


{season boneless, skinless chicken breasts with salt and pepper}


{combine the red wine vinegar, maple syrup, and dijon mustard}


{pour over the chicken and cook at 450 deg for 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through}

I served with brown rice and green beans. I wouldn't say it was the best chicken I have ever had, but it was pretty tasty and moist. Easy peasy. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment