Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 13, 2012

Last Weekend


Last weekend was full of wonderfulness!

My oldest and dear friend Kati is in town and she along with her entire family, which is my second family, came over to visit and see the twins. Sweet Abbigail was able to meet her "cousins" and loved all over them. They loved her too!


{BIG kisses for mattie rose}


{we're both looking a little rough in this picture}


{sweet soft kisses for james}


{so happy}


{not sure what to do next} 


{she loves her aunt court}

Later that night, Dad and Kim arrived to spend the weekend with us. I did a horrible job with taking pictures. Really only taking one. Of Dad and James napping. He is going to kill me...


The rest of the weekend was spent relaxing and doing a whole lot of nothing. 


{my sweet little man}


{my little loves}

This week the McShans have been in town and have been a big help. I managed to go to the gym last night for my first workout post birth of babies. My friend Caroline had free passes to a kickboxing class at a nearby gym so we went together. Let's just say it probably wasn't the wisest option for my first workout. It kicked my butt!!! But boy did it feel really good to sweat! :)

Happy Friday everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment