Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Easily Amused

Sunday was spent getting things taken care of around the house. I'm a neat freak and go insane when things are not in their place. My closets have been a wreck since moving in, and it stresses me out to open the door every time I need to find something to wear. P.S. When I say closets, yes I have two. But combined, one could hardly say they even amount to a decent size of one closet. A perk of an older home. :)

I wish I had before pictures. Those that know me well would have been shocked by the disorder. Behold....Organization!

Not only did I organize, but I purged. And purged alot! Today I headed to Plato's Closet after work to see if I couldn't score some dough for my labor. I got some extra cheese from them which allowed me to buy these sweet little finds below. I am all about digging for deals and often hit up stores like Marshall's, TJ Maxx, and Ross in hopes a scoring a nice deal. Today was no different. Ross didn't disappoint.

My first find were these festive not-so-little mugs. They are HUGE and I am so excited that the weather is finally getting cold so I can fill these bad boys up with hot chocolate or cider.

And I must have been in need of some color in my life because while standing in line to pay for the mugs, this bright dress caught my eye. It was my size, was $20 (originally $214), and was in my hands in no less than 5 minutes. I didn't even try it on, figuring if it didn't fit I could always just take it back. Get it home. Try it on. Fit perfectly. Hard to tell from the picture, but there is a small bit of elastic that sits on the waist to make the top half of the dress fit a little looser and the bottom half more fitted. The lady checking me out pointed out that my dress matched my mugs.
Thirty bucks total. It's the small things.

No comments:

Post a Comment