Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Status:????

So I told you that I took the big bad boards yesterday.

Well the way people used to find out whether or not they passed was to wait several days and then go to some website and look to see if they had a license number. Well, I don't know what changed or why it changed but my classmates have been finding out anywhere from midnight of the day they took the test on...So don't think I slept very good last night. Because I didn't. Literally checked every 30 minutes until my body, mind, and eyes had had enough.

I texted my friend Rachael at 5:17 this morning and the jury was still out. Apparently I dozed back off and woke up to her text at 6:38 asking if there was any new news. Checked again and this is what the computer screen said:Praise the LORD!!!!!! Seriously, all glory to Him!!! I could NOT have made it through this test alone with a passing grade. I mean don't get me wrong, I studied my butt off (not literally because somehow I managed to gain a lot of weight in the past four week buts that's neither here nor there). Rachael left me with this verse before I went to bed the night before the test:

"The soul of the sluggard craves and gets nothing while the sould of the diligent is richly supplied." Proverbs 13:4

Richly supplied indeed!


Thank you to everyone who lifted up some big ol' prayers for me! I really appreciate it and it made a huge impact on not just the results of my test, but on my feelings and emotions.

With all that being said, anyone need a physical therapist? ;)

4 comments: