Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Kimberly's Wedding

Two weekends ago, Kimberly and Nathan got married! Kimberly was one of my first friends at Mississippi State and we roomed together in the Phi Mu house our sophomore year. Kyle and I ventured down to Gulfport that Thursday night and spent the night with his cousin and her husband. I wasn't very good with taking pictures. I think I was just so caught up in the excitement of it all. Weddings. I love.

Their rehearsal dinner was at Chimneys. A cute little restaurant right on the beach.
My handsome, unshaven, in-need-of-a-haircute date.
Sweet friends.State bridesmaids.
Booooooo Hotty Toddy. Go DAWGS!
Our first wedding together as a married couple. Believe it or not, he actually danced. :)
Me and the bestie. Sweaty after breaking it down.
Do it Kimberly! They were sweet though, no smashing cake in the face.
He got it!
We had a wonderful time with great friends. It was nice to be able to actually spend time with everyone. That's one perk of not being the bride! I hated that I couldn't spend more time with my friends when I got married, so this definitely made up for it.

Congrats Kimberly and Nathan!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment