Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 28, 2011

El Salvador Update


Exactly one month until I leave for El Salvador!!!

To keep everyone posted on the progress in fundraising for El Salvador, here's a quick little update...

*I spoke with the company who is expediting my passport...Apparently, it took a whole week for my packet to get there. They told me that 10 days from this past Monday, it should be ready. So we are looking at them sending my passport back to be on Thursday. Please pray that this would happen, and happen quickly.

*So far, as I know of, I have only been able to raise $350, which I am so grateful for! My airfare is booked, $970, and my balance left that I owe to GHO (Global Health Outreach) is $1200. For a grand total of $2170 left to cover. If you or anyone you know would like to bless me with a financial donation that will only bless others, please email me at courtneywmcshan@gmail.com to learn how.

*I think the trip is still in need of some dentists, a pharmacist, and possibly a few doctors. If any of you professionals out there are interested in a last minute mission trip, let me know! I trust that God is providing the means for me to go, and He will for you too if He is leading you to go.

And just a little more info on the trip:

We expect to see 2000-2500 people that week with a team of approximately 30 physicians, dentists, eye doctors, pharmacists, physical therapists, and students. Our chief goal however, is not just to be the hands and feet of Christ in relieving suffering and bringing physical healing. We also want to bring spiritual healing by introducing hundreds of people to a new life in Christ Jesus! We will be working closely with a very evangelistic local church ministry to bring the gospel to thousands!

Please let me know if I can answer any questions you may have concerning the trip, how to in
vest financially or prayerfully, or anything else!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment