Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 5, 2014

November Happenings

This woman is way behind on blogging... Thanksgiving has come and gone. Christmas has come and gone. And now it's a new year. But before we get any further into 2014, I need to make sure I document our holiday happenings. But before that, I don't want to forget our "everyday" occurrences either.

November seems like it was six months ago... We had some visitors, some great weather, and a few "firsts."

We spent many days at the park. James and Mattie Rose love to run at the park, swing high, and fly down the slide.


{super static for this silly girl}


{getting some education on the walking trail}


{just strolling with daddy}

We had a quick visit from our Grandpa Bill (my mom's dad). 


{two williams}


{meme and her girl}

Our big boy got his first haircut... And mommy cried. Just a little. 


{mommy, get me down...}


{sister just keepin' an eye on things}


{when mommy started to tear up}


{my buddy's not too sure about his new coiff}

Since we had such nice weather, Kyle and I took a day date to Big South Fork for a hike around Honey Creek Loop. It was beautiful and exhausting.


{my man}


{he loves to pose}


{pre-exhaustion}


{pictures don't do this trail justice}


{i wish i knew the story behind this... hard to tell but just lots of stacked stones. really neat.}


{i'm surprised i was smiling at this point. took quite a bit of time and pain to get here.}


{exiting big south fork}


{a little pit stop on the way home from hiking}


{if every hike ends here, i'll hike any day}

My cousin Rachel spent the night with us while she was on the way out for residency interviews. It was a quick trip, but I'll take it!


{our dads are twins}


{early morning breakfast at cracker barrel-my little genius}


{chowing down}

Another "first" for the twins was their Thanksgiving program at Mother's Day Out. They really only sat  in the buggy, clapped their hands, and said "yay!"


{mattie rose sitting without her bubs...}


{...because the minute he saw mommy, he cried and reached for me.}


{some of our sweet friends}


{loved putting on a show when the real show was over}


{one of my little turkeys}


{and the other little turkey}

Kyle and I also had our "first" UT game together. It was fah-reezing but so much fun. Even though the Vols lost right at the end. Such is this life for UT and State fans...


{love that little photo-bomber in the back}


{kyle and his buds}


{added layers by the end of the game}

After all of this, we were ready to get the holidays in gear!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment