Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Early Birthday Dinner

This past week, the McShans were in town so Ramona could have some dental work done by her favorite dentist :) While they were here, they took us out to dinner at J. Alexander's to celebrate my birthday a little early! We snapped just a few pictures while we were out. It's so difficult to get pictures of the four of us together, so we took full advantage of having them around.


{kyle and james}


{my birthday carrot cake - delish}


{mattie rose helping me blow out the candle}


{"ooo mama, give me a bite of that cake"}


{family photo}


[my sweet girl}


{making sure she was being heard}


{sweet baby james}


{his cheeks are starting to get chubby - i love!}

The babies had their two month check up with Dr. Hanson yesterday so as soon as I get pictures uploaded, I will update their stats!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment