Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 11, 2012

On the floor...

That's where we are.



Hard to tell because it's so dark. But that's where we lie. On the floor. In the nursery. Two babies on one mommy's chest. Call me a terrible mother, but when this is the only thing to keep two babies asleep in the middle of the night, I don't care.

Wouldn't trade this spot for my comfy king size bed any day. Well, at least today...

Sweet dreams! :)

Love,

Mom, James, and Mattie Rose

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Girl it's survivial! Forget mommy judgment! I've done many things I said I would never. And laying on the floor to not interrupt sleeping babies is not one I would even have thought twice about. I said I would never co-sleep till I couldn't get ally to sleep any other way and out of sleep deprivation I put her in our bed knowing the risk. It didn't last long but sometimes parenting is survival in ways, but everything in parenting is a phase. You are doing a great job! One baby is hard, I can't even pretend I can imagine two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girlfriend, you do what you gotta do to make it through the night. You are an amazing mommy!! Love you friend.

    ReplyDelete