Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Lately

The past few weeks have been exciting, relaxing, enjoyable.

First, Julie and Charles brought sweet Kate into the world! And man is she a cutie! Our little crew went to visit the Puryears at the hospital and snapped just a few photos.


{holding kate for the first time}


{look at that sweet little pout}


{the girls}

Last Friday night, while Kyle was with a buddy, I spent some sweet time with Alicia and Declan while Patrick was at work. We played and played and took a bath and then snuggled for a bit. I can't believe he is getting so big. He is probably the cutest little man I have ever seen! And I love that he is my godson!


{bath time with declan and his duck tub}


{playing in the water... look at those cheeks, both sets :) }

Last weekend, Springer and I took in a little matinee. We saw Memphis at the Orpheum. It was INCREDIBLE! I cried. I laughed. I got mad. GREAT SHOW!


{marquee}


{springer enjoying her adult beverage out of a sippy cup - amusing}

Tuesday, my boss and I and another therapist, headed down to the FedEx Forum to be the physical therapists for the dancers from season 8 of So You Think You Can Dance. I was too chicken to ask to take pictures of the dancers we got to work with, but we got to meet Melanie, Nick, Missy, Marko, and Ricky. So sweet! All of them! And incredibly talented!!!!


{schedule}

{that's us!}

Not much excitement this weekend, except my boss' wedding tonight. Will definitely post pictures from tonight later on.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment