Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 23, 2011

Graduation Weekend


This past weekend, the day finally came... My little brother graduated from high school. Tear.

I could not be more proud of him. First for graduating. Second for him heading to MISSISSIPPI STATE in August! GO BULLDOGS!

I took pictures with my mom's camera, and Kyle had mine. I'll post more once I get her pictures from her...


{the long awaited walk}


{free!!!!}


{celebrating with friends}


{mirrors at bellevue}


{brother with our grandmother-all other family pictures are on the other camera :(}

Saturday, my mom threw a little luncheon for my brother and our family and close friends stopped by for a few hours. Included in that group was one of my best friends Kati with Patrick and Abbigail. Abbigail and I had a little photo shoot.


I mean, does it get any cuter??? Aunt Courtney loves her little Abbi...

Update on El Salvador trip coming later this week. I leave in 4 days!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment