Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

February

Oh man.... I am way behind in keeping up this blog. Life has been busy, although I am not sure with what. I feel like I am saying this all the time. But I guess this is the life with two babies.

In February, we spent a solid ten days in Memphis while Kyle was on the other side of the world training pastors, church members, and others how to teach others about Jesus and how to disciple them. Proud of this man!

We sure did miss him while he was away, but we had plenty of fun visiting friends!!!

IMG_3580

{we got to visit with our friend reese. her mommy, shannon, and i are friends from PT school.}

IMG_3586

{we were tired afterward.}

IMG_3587

{not even out of the driveway tired.}

IMG_3596

{and we got to play with bay-bay (my brother's girlfriend, bailey)}

IMG_3600

{and we were even able to facetime with daddy while he was away.}

IMG_3621

{we had a frozen yogurt date with john franklin...}

IMG_3630

{and a lunch date with caroline...}
IMG_3635

{and on valentine's day we got to wear our adorable outfits made by one of mommy's former patients.}

IMG_3639

{little romeo}

IMG_3641

{mommy's sweetheart}

IMG_3643

{and we spent a romantic evening with uncle pat and aunt alicia that night playing the guitar}

IMG_3644

{strumming away}

IMG_3645

{guitar lessons for the men}

IMG_3654

{sweet cousin hugs}

IMG_3657

{my three valentines. james, mattie rose, and my favorite godson, declan.}

IMG_3660

{and then daddy came home!!! we couldn't wait to give him kisses.}

IMG_3661

{sweet return}

IMG_3663

{needless to say, that ten-day trip wore everyone out!!!}


2 comments:

  1. And never mind that you got to hang out with The Puryear girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no!!!! I completey forgot to upload those! Most of these are off my phone!! I will totally correct this! :) and you know we love you friend!

    ReplyDelete