Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Auntie Am Visits!!!

Last weekend, one of my best friends, Amber, came to visit us. She and I became friends in high school, though I really could not tell you how, and she has been a sister to me ever since. Love her to pieces and so do James and Mattie Rose. They loved snuggling with her, pulling her long hair, and reaching for her new ultra-cool hipster Rayban glasses.

We cooked healthy meals only to follow them up with yummy cookies and ice cream. I figure it's the same as why people many people run/exercise, so they can enjoy eating :)

Here are a few pictures of James and Mattie Rose with their Auntie Am:

DSC_0004

DSC_0007

DSC_0021

And since it is near impossible to be in a picture with my favorite little ones, Amber snapped a few of the three of us:

DSC_0030

DSC_0044

DSC_0045

DSC_0054

And just because they are so cute, here are just a couple more:

DSC_0057

DSC_0059


No comments:

Post a Comment